Option 2: Get a Quote
- Use our trade-in quote estimator. Provide an accurate description of your device’s condition. We will verify its condition in the store.
- Provide your contact information and review the program conditions to receive your email quote.
- Bring your email quote and device to the DoIT Tech Store to confirm your device and receive a DoIT Tech Store gift card.
Good to know
- This program currently accepts MacBooks, iMacs, iPods and iPads. Also accepted are tablets by Apple, Samsung, Google and Microsoft.
- Your gift card can be used toward the purchase of anything at the DoIT Tech Store.
- Submitting a quote request does not obligate you to accept the trade-in offer. This simply generates an offer confirmation email, which you can review at your leisure.
- Even broken devices may have value! If not, we also offer electronics recycling service.
- You must wipe all personal data from your device(s) prior to trade-in. Instructions for removing your Apple device from iCloud are provided as part of the quote process.
- This program is intended for personally-owned devices. For information on disposal of university-owned technology, please visit the SWAP site.
- Need more info? See the DoIT Tech Store Trade-in Program FAQs or send us your questions to email@example.com.